Pages

Monday, May 11, 2015

Mother's day Writing



My mother’s name is Manu Kailea Manako, she is avenger height, long blonde bleach hair, sparkling brown eyes, tanish. My mother sounds like an angel and smells like rose. She is one caring mother that basically loves me and all my siblings. She is one hardworking mother that always take care of me and love me for who I am, that is why I have the best mum in the world.

My mother can be furious at time but yet I still love her even if she looks messy. My mother is like a teddy bear, whenever i’m cold she is there to cuddly me with her soft and warm hugs.  My mother means the world to me.  I have no idea where I will be without her support, my mother is my ride or die.

My mother is special because she was there for me since day 1, she knows when I’m hurt or mad. She makes me happy, she cooks for me, she loves me, she helps me, she supports me, she's there whenever I need her. My mother is the main person in my life because she’s one loving mother, no one can ever replace her place in my little heart.

My mother is the reason why I’m leaving in this earth, my mother is very proud to be a Tongan. My mother always told us not to forget our roots, my mother is always important to me and she is forever my angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment